Do you enjoy traveling? Like to share with friends your trip? FreeMapTools.com’s measuring tool is great for giving a general view of a trip.
I use it to map my Stand Up Paddling trips because I don’t want to take my iPhone out on the water (ruined one and can’t afford another one!). Here is an example:
Here is how you can use it…
- Type in the city or zip code in the ‘Location’ field and ‘enter’
- Look under the map for these options and select one –
Total Distance Miles km Nautical Miles Yards
- Click on ‘Full Screen’
- Enlarge the map by scrolling mouse or clicking ‘+’.
- Click on your STARTING point
- Click on your next stop (or along the road curves, etc.) as much as you like. Click on the pin and drag to move it to a new location.
- When finished, click on ‘Close Screen’.
- Look for the mileage (or your choice) under the map.