Downloading YouTube Videos
If you are going to show a YouTube video at school, church, civic club, etc. you don’t want to have to depend on the venue’s Internet. I highly recommend that you download the video at home.
Two other benefits of downloading the video rather than showing them on YouTube is that
- you won’t have other videos on the side distracting AND
- you won’t have advertising.
Try KeepVid.com. Here’s how…
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video
- Paste the URL in the field to the left of the ‘Download’ button (watch out for the ‘download’ ads below the field)
- Select a format (most likely the first choice)